Swim Lessons at The Medallion Club
The Medallion Club is proud to offer:
Certified swim instructors
Fun learning mode in a safe environment
A balanced program that teaches swimming skills and how to be safe in the water.
Swim Lessons Policies
- Registration is accepted on a space of availability basis for our Medallion Members as space is limited
- Medallion reserves the right to move students up or down into levels appropriate to the students swimming ability.
- We reserve the rights to cancel programs with low enrollment-swim lessons that require a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 participants per instructor.
- Make-up lessons are not given for missed classes. If we have to cancel a class due to weather, we will make that class up on the Saturday at the end of the session. We only guarantee eight lessons per session.
- Inclement Weather: We will hold swimming & hydro fitness classes unless there is lightning in the area, or if we can’t see the
bottom of the pool due to heavy rain.
- The pool is heated, and we will make sure that the classes are planned to keep the students warm.
- Assume your registration is confirmed and the lessons will meet as scheduled unless you are notified otherwise.