Did you know....
- Racquetball is an excellent fitness activity burning over 700 calories per hour.
- Racquetball is one of the easiest sports to learn how to play.
- Racquetball can be played at any age and any skill level.
- Racquetball is an excellent sport for very young children learning footwork, hand/eye coordination and balance.
- Racquetball is great cross training for nearly all other sports.
- Racquetball is incredibly FUN!
Leagues for all levels are offered in the Fall and Winter/Spring in both Singles & Doubles.
- One hour lesson with Head Pro Doug Ganim costs $75 per hour
- Lesson with Club Pro and Fitness Director Pete Ulliman costs $50 or 3 for $125
- Assistant Pro Eric Schoen costs $50
To schedule a lesson please contact the Fitness Desk or email email@example.com or call (614) 794-6999 ext. 110.
HEAD Racquetball Equipment! Medallion Members are entitled to special discounts on any HEAD brand racquetball equipment. Simply visit www.HEAD.com to view the latest in racquets, gloves, eyeguards, bags, shoes,
and accessories. Contact Pete Ulliman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614) 794-6999 ext. 335.
Racquet Re-Stringing/Re-Gripping! Does your racquet need a new string job or fresh grip? Contact Medallion club stringer Pete Ulliman at email@example.com or call (614) 794-6999 ext. 335, he will make arrangements to get your racquet fixed up in no time.