The Medallion Club Group Fitness Department offers a wide variety of classes to meet your fitness needs all taught by Nationally Certified Group Fitness Instructors. Come join us with a class that fits your style and get started on a path to a healthy lifestyle. Packages for classes are available, for more information, please contact the Medallion Fitness Desk or call Pete Ulliman at 614-794-6999 x335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spinning: This 45 minute high intensity high interval spinning class will not only help you to burn tons of calories but reach your fitness goals as well. You will be taken through an intense ride of sprints, hills, jumps and intervals. This exercise combined with great up beat music will definitely give you a great workout.
- Cycle Sculpt: This class is a combination of high intensity high interval spinning along with weight training. A total body cardio with weight training extravaganza. You will be taken through an intense spinning class along with some specific weight training to ensure that you use all the major muscle groups. A great calorie burning, muscle toning class!
- Strong Body: Shed & Burn unwanted body-fat, develop lean muscle , turn your weaknesses into your strengths. Using weights & resistance training. Great challenge for all muscles.
- Pilates Fusion: Physical conditioning improving posture, alignment , breathing, and muscle control. Targeting your body core strength , using Pilates rings and flex balls. Be ready to feel energized & powerful.
- Body Works / Core Pilates: Resistance training with weights to super sculpt your body head to toe. Adding the challenge of Pilates , engaging your core muscles . Great way to mix up your workout.
- Total Conditioning: You NEVER know what to expect in this 1-hour class! Battling ropes, HIIT (high intensity interval training), circuits, and weight training are just a few examples of what may be introduced on any given Saturday. What can you expect? A different class format each week; equipment and routine variety; huge calorie burn, and strength training hitting all major muscle groups. This class is for all fitness levels.
- Burn & Sculpt: This low impact cardio and toning class is a great way to burn calories, strengthen and firm the muscles in an energetic fun environment. The variety is unique and refreshing, challenging the muscles and encouraging a heart healthy lifestyle. The low impact cardio is designed for everyone and will create an effective workout to elevate the heart rate, burn calories and bring on a major sweat! All fitness levels welcome
- Golf Fit Monday: Medallion’s overall fitness class for golfers, beginners to experienced. The class is a blend of resistance training, HIT, golf specific drills, stretching and endurance with a goal of providing a person with a challenge in all aspects of fitness, while tying in the basic elements of the golf swing.
- Golf Fit Friday: The best way to get ready for the first tee. Class starts with a basic golf warm-up then takes you through golf specific drills and stretching with goals of improving your swing from head to toe. This class is an excellent way for you to get more flexible, become more efficient and powerful with your swing, and most importantly develop an overall fitness program for yourself.
- ZUMBA: Is a fun and effective workout, using interval training combining fast and slow rhythms for an effective aerobic workout while at the same time targetting your legs, abs, glutes and arms. Zumba combines high energy and motivating music with unique moves and combinations that allow the Zumba participants todance away their worries. It is based on the principle that a workout should be FUN AND EASY TO DO! Zumba is not only great for the body, but it is also great for the mind. It is a 'feel happy' workout."
- Hydro Fitness: An Athletic Approach to Aqua aerobics. Intense workout for any level of fitness with little stress on your joints. Will challenge your body & mind . Combining 30 minutes of cardio, following with interval training using water weights, noodles & Webbed Gloves. A Refreshing Fun 60 minute class. Enjoying the sunshine. Runs June through August.
Group Fitness Instructors
- Tori Alexander: Zumba
- Lori Ebright: Strong Body, Pilates Fusion, Body Works/Core Pilates & Hydro Fit
- Karma McConoha: Spinning/Cycle Sculpt
- Kristin Reed: Spinning
- Adam Tobias: Golf Fit
- Karen Zimmerman: Burn and Sculpt/Total Conditioning